Seo Palace Forum
Welcome on the Nigerian Palace Forum. Mourinho vows to defend his side Default48

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Mourinho vows to defend his side Logo10
Seo Palace Forum
Welcome on the Nigerian Palace Forum. Mourinho vows to defend his side Default48

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Mourinho vows to defend his side Logo10
Seo Palace Forum

The Seo forum for seo webmasters. The Nigerian forum in Nigeria

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mourinho vows to defend his side Empty Mourinho vows to defend his side Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:53 am

Hatch
Hatch NBFF Novice

Browser : Mourinho vows to defend his side W11110

Mourinho said that he has been ill-treated since the eye-poking incident of Tito Vilanova, Barcelona's coach.

Spanish Football Association look set to charge him for the supercopa brawl last week as reported in Goal.com website, but he insists the fight in spain is less than equal and he so vowed to defend what he feel is right.

Really, i think war in the pitch is no gain nothing relating to spirit of sportsmanship at all. Mourinho is always violent. I think he deserves some harsh treatment.

2Mourinho vows to defend his side Empty Re: Mourinho vows to defend his side Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:00 am

Xflint
Xflint Super Moderator

Browser : Mourinho vows to defend his side W11110

I think he should be damn caustioned. Don't you think so?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Welcome to the contact me page. Please, we are not hard to reach. You can contact us without much labour, through any of the following means below. Be sure we would reply you as soon as possibleThe forum is created by Joseph Iyke with the username Paradise here in this forum.The Forum is created on 1st January 2014.

*Mail>>>> princeinparadise4u@hotmail.com

*Facebook>>> Palace Forum Facebook Fans Page

*Twitter>>> Palace Forum Twitter Page

1. Adminstrator(s) : Paradise

2. Co. Adminstrator(s) : DeSwimmer

3. Global Moderator(s) : Tessybest

4. Moderator(s) : Hatch, Webtech, Naughty Doctor