Seo Palace Forum
Welcome on the Nigerian Palace Forum. Afellay: Injury has made me stronger Default48

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Afellay: Injury has made me stronger Logo10
Seo Palace Forum
Welcome on the Nigerian Palace Forum. Afellay: Injury has made me stronger Default48

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Afellay: Injury has made me stronger Logo10
Seo Palace Forum

The Seo forum for seo webmasters. The Nigerian forum in Nigeria

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Afellay: Injury has made me stronger Empty Afellay: Injury has made me stronger Tue May 29, 2012 2:59 pm

DeSwimmer
DeSwimmer Forum Owner

Browser : Afellay: Injury has made me stronger 21810

Netherlands midfielder Ibrahim Afellay says he is not worried about his lack of match fitness ahead of Euro 2012.
The Barcelona star missed the majority of the 2011/12 campaign due to a knee injury, and only recently returned to match action.

Nevertheless, the Dutch international said he is in fine form ahead of the European Championships, and is not concerned by a lack of touch.

"A footballer never loses the feeling for the ball," Afellay said.

"I don't think that there are things that I'm no longer capable of doing all of a sudden. The injury has made me stronger both physically and mentally.

"It didn't take long for the good feeling to return after my comeback. That's only logical, though, when you're working with some of the best players in the world."

Afellay is expected to feature from the start in Netherlands' friendly against Slovakia on Wednesday.

Afellay: Injury has made me stronger 31702h10

Source:
http://sports.opera.com/?sport=soccer&page=news&view=article&news_id=31816&localization_id=www

2Afellay: Injury has made me stronger Empty Re: Afellay: Injury has made me stronger Wed May 30, 2012 11:04 am

Paradise
Paradise Admin

Browser : Afellay: Injury has made me stronger 61610

I hope we can return to our base on la liga this season Brickball

3Afellay: Injury has made me stronger Empty Re: Afellay: Injury has made me stronger Wed May 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Seoman
Seoman NBFF Novice

Browser : Afellay: Injury has made me stronger 21810

Let\'s share

I think I agree with this. Only Puyol and Abidal should get a quick recovery so that we can return to full made squad next season

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Welcome to the contact me page. Please, we are not hard to reach. You can contact us without much labour, through any of the following means below. Be sure we would reply you as soon as possibleThe forum is created by Joseph Iyke with the username Paradise here in this forum.The Forum is created on 1st January 2014.

*Mail>>>> princeinparadise4u@hotmail.com

*Facebook>>> Palace Forum Facebook Fans Page

*Twitter>>> Palace Forum Twitter Page

1. Adminstrator(s) : Paradise

2. Co. Adminstrator(s) : DeSwimmer

3. Global Moderator(s) : Tessybest

4. Moderator(s) : Hatch, Webtech, Naughty Doctor