Seo Palace Forum
Welcome on the Nigerian Palace Forum. Santos' Neymar: I'm not interested in joining Barcelona or Real Madrid right now Default48

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Santos' Neymar: I'm not interested in joining Barcelona or Real Madrid right now Logo10
Seo Palace Forum
Welcome on the Nigerian Palace Forum. Santos' Neymar: I'm not interested in joining Barcelona or Real Madrid right now Default48

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Santos' Neymar: I'm not interested in joining Barcelona or Real Madrid right now Logo10
Seo Palace Forum

The Seo forum for seo webmasters. The Nigerian forum in Nigeria

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DeSwimmer
DeSwimmer Forum Owner

Browser : Santos' Neymar: I'm not interested in joining Barcelona or Real Madrid right now 21810

The Brazil international has stressed that he is not thinking about a move to Europe just yet, as he feels he still has work to do at his current club in Brazil.
Jan 20, 2012 8:21:00 AM By Stefan Coerts
0 Comments More On : Barcelona, Real Madrid, Santos, Neymar Santos Júnior
Neymar - SantosSantos star Neymar has made it clear that he has no intention of leaving his current club for Barcelona or Real Madrid in the January transfer window.

Don't Miss■Calderon: Unrest in Madrid dressing room■Pepe's fiercest flashpoints at Real Madrid
The Brazil international is continually being linked with the two Spanish giants, but Neymar has reiterated that he is happy with life at the Copa Libertadores holders, and wants to stay at Santos for now.

"At the moment, I'd say no to both Barcelona and Real Madrid," the tricky attacker said at a press conference.

"I am not thinking about leaving Santos right now. Everybody knows that it's a dream to play in Europe, but I still have work to do at this club."

"I have a contract until 2014, and intend to stay put at least until then. I don't know yet whether I'll move to Europe in 2014."

Neymar recently signed a new contract with Santos which made him one of the best paid players in the world.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/69/transfer-zone/2012/01/20/2856858/santos-neymar-im-not-interested-in-joining-barcelona-or-real

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Welcome to the contact me page. Please, we are not hard to reach. You can contact us without much labour, through any of the following means below. Be sure we would reply you as soon as possibleThe forum is created by Joseph Iyke with the username Paradise here in this forum.The Forum is created on 1st January 2014.

*Mail>>>> princeinparadise4u@hotmail.com

*Facebook>>> Palace Forum Facebook Fans Page

*Twitter>>> Palace Forum Twitter Page

1. Adminstrator(s) : Paradise

2. Co. Adminstrator(s) : DeSwimmer

3. Global Moderator(s) : Tessybest

4. Moderator(s) : Hatch, Webtech, Naughty Doctor